Call and leave your critique.

Monday, June 21, 2010

My "able"s

I am trying to predict the inevitable
while avoiding the regrettable,
to obtain and sustain the enjoyable.

I want my friends to think I am personable,
and my enemies to thing I am unstoppable.
I want all men to know that I am honorable.

When a crisis arises I am unflappable,
because I have a confidence in myself that is unshakable.
I always try to go after what many say is unattainable.

I want to be recognizable.
I won't allow anything to make me disable;
for I know that I am strong, willing, smart and able.

I know that having 100% success on everything is not probable,
but being successful is not unfathomable.
Fulfilling my dreams is nothing like a fairy tale or fable.

One day my wife will find me to be lovable
and my love and devotion to her will truly be unbreakable.
All I want to do is live a life and leave a legacy that is unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment