Call and leave your critique.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Lady

Her eyes are truly angelic,
Her Hair is soft and long.
Her nose is cute as a button,
Her skin doesn't have a blemish at all.

Her smile is like the sun, it truly brightens my day,
if I could spend a just a second with her,
I would know how it feels to be in a heavenly place.

But to only describe her physical beauty, would truly be a shame
It would be an injustice to those who have never met her,
For she truly embodies the beauty that really matters such as kindness, Love, and Grace.

I don't understand why she wants to talk to me, I am not a great man
Why she wants to hear my voice everyday,
I don't consider myself to be that special, I don't consider myself to be worthy to talk to such a wonderful woman.

But that is what makes her truly unique,
She understands that I am not perfect,
And yet she still accepts this imperfect man, and is truly nice and sweet to me.

I know you want to ask me "Who is she?"
Princess, Queen, Madam, Lady are all inadequate titles to place before her name,
but all you need to know that she is My Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment